Next generation sustainable shrink wrap
Delivering a fully sustainable, solution for shrink wrapped products, Coveris’ innovative Duralite™ R range offers a next generation shrink film solution. 100% recyclable Duralite R contains up to 50% post-consumer recyclate (PCR), plus an optional up to 50% pre-consumer recycled material top-up.
Pre-consumer material content is closed-loop supplied via Coveris’ own zero waste manufacturing process, offsetting the need for virgin materials by using up to 100% recycled content whilst maintaining robust service performance and packing line efficiency.
Available in plain and printed shrink film, the lightweight recycled, recyclable polyethylene (PE) packs also offer a lower carbon footprint compared to cardboard alternative.
- Up to 50% post-consumer recycled content
- Additional top-up with pre-consumer recycled material option
- 100% re-recyclable to PE waste stream
- Transit and packing efficiencies as current virgin offer
- Zero-waste manufacturing process
- Lightweight, carbon footprint reduction compared to cardboard
- Unprinted or printed up to 10 colours
Secondary outer wrap for all multi-pack:
- Bottles (glass/plastic)