Low-gauge, high-strenth performance film for hand application
Super hand stretch film is a high-performance film designed for industrial hand wrap applications. Applying Coveris‘ pioneering co-extrusion material technologies, our super- downgauged film delivers major yield gains over standard formulations to provide a low-gauge, high-strenth performance film for easy application.
With a reduced carbon footprint and made from 100% recyclable polyethylene (PE), our unique co-extrusion capabilities enable the integration of post-industrial waste in film layers to offer a sustainably superior solution for your supply-chain.
As part of Coveris’ market leading stretch films range, similiar products also include pre-stretch, BLAST hybrid and cast stretch.
- High performance multi-layer performance film
- Reduced carbon footprint and plastic consumption
- High clarity, low gauge
- Hand reel format with core type options
- Replaces normal hand wrap giving yield savings
- Reduced packaging and transport costs
- 100% recyclable
- Includes post-industrial waste (PIW) reclaim
- Colour options available
- Hand wrapping of pallets where superior performance is required
- Downgauging from standard films
- Wrapping in chilled conditions