Sealant products for adhesive laminations
Combining award winning functionality, superior pack integrity and product protection, adhesive laminate seal layers utilise innovative co-extrusion technology to deliver a range of benefits for all food and non-food applications.
Applying pioneering multi-layer extrusion technology and scientific expertise to everyday products, Coveris’ range of sealing films are formulated to meet the specific needs of each product. From seal type, opening, re-closure, barrier protection, visual clarity and combinations provide robust solutions to consumer requirements.
Our adhesive laminate seal layers are manufactured using up to 9-layers to deliver combinations of functionality in a single film reducing product complexity and removing processing steps
- Extensive seal type range including weld, burst, peel and reseal structures
- Weld, peel and reclose sealing to PP, PET, PVC, PS for lidding applications
- Low-temperature sealing options for increased process efficiency, speed, and seal through contamination
- High barrier options for improved shelf life and quality retention
- Anti-fog, antistatic, and specialist additives for custom requirements
- Seal layers available in white or coloured finish
- Approved for direct food contact
- FDA, IMS and BRC compliant
- Supported onsite lab for technical development and testing and by market leading quality control systems
All lidding, form, fill and seal, and bag formats for food and non-food applications