Sustainably superior shrink solutions
Coveris has combined state of the art co-extrusion technology and expert materials knowledge to create a leading brand of collation film products under our Duralite™ brand. Tailored for printed and unprinted end use, our 100% recyclable PE materials can be combined with both post-consumer recyclate (PCR) and pre-consumer materials to offer up to 100% recycled content, under our Duralite™ R brand.
Delivering a reduced carbon impact compared to cardboard alternatives, Duralite™ products provide a robust transit solution which delivers major environmental and operational efficiencies through lightweight engineering (20% average thickness reduction), whilst still maintaining abuse resistance throughout the supply-chain.
Its super high clarity display also supports 10 colour conventional or HD flexo print to offer an unrivalled solution for point of sale application.
- 100% recyclable, up to 50% PCR + pre-consumer material top-up for 100% recycled product
- Lightweight, reduced carbon footprint compared to cardboard
- Pioneering dual shrink force technology: hot shrink forces ensure excellent holing resistance, high cold shrink forces provide optimum tightness and stability
- 20% average thickness reduction without loss of pack integrity and abuse resistance
- Puncture resistant
- Superior tear resistance gives excellent pack handling qualities, even at reduced thickness
- Ultra-strength properties assist in the removal of cardboard base to provide a robust trayless format
- Super-yield, high-gloss Vision™ range provides an ultra-clear, printable solution, ideal for point of sale
- Plain or printed up to 10 colours
Suitable for all secondary outer-wrap applications:
- Multi-pack food applications
- Pet food
- Industrial and distribution