Liquid packaging films for convertors
Delivering quality and performance, Coveris manufactures a wide range of films for the packaging of liquids. Developed specifically for the end application, films are used in conversion to various formats such as bulk 1000 litre liners and bag-in-box liquid liners for all beverage, oils, dairy and other liquid applications from transit liners to small volume retail packs and as sealant layers in lamination.
With the latest sealing and film technologies, our liquid packaging formulations have excellent integrity, puncture resistance and sealing performance to ensure low risk performance. Our mono and co-extruded polyethylene films support the transport, storage and sale of food and non-food liquids, and can incorporate barrier properties for content shelf-life extension.
- Recyclable PE co-extruded films + innovative barrier replaces metalized PET
- High mechanical and puncture performance
- Standard and high barrier films for shelf life extension
- Excellent seal integrity over a wide sealing window
- High flex crack resistance
- Pharmacopeia versions available
- Widths up to 2400mm
Bulk and bag-in-box liquid liners for:
- Oils and sauces
- Other bulk applications