Films for a circular economy
Printed and unprinted single-substrate, fully recyclable PE+ films provide a leading alternative to other not yet recyclable plastics like OPP. Available in both horizontal (flow wrap) and vertical form, fill and seal formats, Coveris’ PE+ films provide a high-clarity, barrier or non-barrier solution for various applications and sealing capabilities.
Available as printed, converted formats (1-10 colours) or unprinted convertor supplied, films are suitable for robust filling processes. Additional built-in features to enhance visual and functional performance include gloss lacquer, anti-mist, weld and burst peel seal options, and shelf-life optimisation technologies.
- Single-substrate PE film with built-in performance features
- Fully recyclable against UK (OPRL) and European standards
- Suitable for all mono VFFS, HFFS (flow wrap) formats
- 1-10 printable colours conventional or HD flexo OR available as unprinted and convertor supplied
- EVOH barrier option
- Easy open/burst peel and weld seal options
- Anti-mist recyclable coating
- Freezer grade variants with excellent low temperature performance
- Compatible with shelf life optimisation technologies for improved freshness
All barrier and non-barrier FFS applications, including:
Fresh and prepared produce
Bakery and morning goods
Meat, fish, poultry and dairy