The intention of this development is to generate an eco-friendly packaging material by reducing the total film thickness. This special sealing layer of the lidding film allows the sealing and peeling against a Mono A-PET film. As a result, the PE layer of the bottom film is unnecessary. By using a foamed APET bottom material the total weight of the packaging is additionally noticeably reduced.
The unique character of the sealing quality is a white sealing imprint after opening the packaging. The desired safety aspect for the packers is given.
- Sealable to Mono PET
- Good sealing properties through contamination
- Visible white sealing imprint – as known from Standard PE peel
- Cost and weight savings by using Mono PET bottom film
- Improved recyclability of bottom film
- For processed meat and sausage
- For ready meals
- For fresh meat – with antifog options
- For fish
- For dried products
- Other food products on request