Films for a circular economy
Mono material PE+ films or PE to PE laminates for lidding applications. Providing a recyclable (when removed) alternative to other non-recyclable lidding films, both mono and laminate solutions seals to all PP, rPET, aPET, cPET and fibreboard trays.
Offering peel-seal openability and compatible with existing perforation and shelf life technologies, as well as specialist barrier coatings, the new sustainable films work to deliver a recyclable format that does not compromise lifecycle or functionality.
Mono films are also available with a high-gloss lacquer for improved clarity and gloss, allowing for laminate replacement.
- Single-substrate PE lidding with built-in performance features
- Fully recyclable when removed
- High-gloss lacquer version available for laminate replacement
- Seals to all PP, rPET, aPET, cPET and fibreboard trays
- 1-10 printable colours conventional or HD flexo
- EVOH barrier option
- Anti-mist recyclable coating
- Compatible with shelf life optimisation technologies for improved freshness
- Tray salads
- Mushrooms, tomatoes
- Berries & grapes
- Prepared fruit & vegetables
- Chicken portions
- Cooked meats & bacon